Європейський дипломатичний семінар у Варшаві
Європейський дипломатичний семінар - 6-денна програма для громадських лідерів, держслужбовців та представників неурядових організацій. Учасники семінару матимуть змогу поглибити знання щодо Східного Партнерства, Європейської політики сусідства та зовнішньої політики Європейського Союзу. Дедлайн подання заявок на стипендії - 29 січня 2018 року (далі – англ.).
The European Diplomacy Workshop (EDW) is a week-long program devoted to the European Union Foreign Policy, especially Eastern Partnership and European Neighborhood Policy. Based on expert-led workshops covering Southern and Eastern dimensions of the ENP, relations with Russia, as well as hands-on skills training in Leadership and Public Speaking. The European Diplomacy Workshop is designed for emerging political and social leaders, public servants and non-governmental representatives who are eager to learn how to influence the changing context of their country. The EDW is a forum for exchanging experiences, discussing challenges and developing cooperation, giving participants opportunities to broaden their EU and regional specific knowledge, as well as acquire and practice essential skills necessary for shaping the modern world.
- 40 hours of rigorous lectures, seminars, workshops, study visits and simulations
- Unique combination of practice and theory, allowing participants to both participate in traditional lectures and engage in the learning process
- Meetings with top-level EU officials and diplomats. Previous editions have met with Senator Richard Lugar, Professor Danuta Hübner (MEP), Minister Bernard Kouchner, Secretary General Javier Solana, Minister Borys Tarsyuk, Prime Minister Carl Bildt and President Lech Walesa
- Workshops on public speaking and leadership skills
- Diverse and multicultural circle of participants, that establishes a forum for exchanging experiences and enhancing cooperation. The EDW has hosted more than 325 participants from more than 50 countries in Europe, Africa, North and South Americas, as well as Asia
- Young to mid-career professionals
- Very good command of English (speaking and writing)
To apply, please fill in the online APPLICATION FORM and attach your CV.
A select number of scholarships will be awarded to participants who have completed their 4th year of studies (graduate students, doctoral candidates and early career professionals may also apply).
The scholarship covers accommodation, meals (breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks), workshop & materials, certificates. Participants are expected to arrange their own travel and visas if necessary.
To apply for the scholarship, submit CV (in Europass format) and a short essay on one of the topics below. The essay should be 3-5 pages, font Times New Roman, size 12 points, line spacing 1,5, side margins 2,5 cm.
- European unity in face of Brexit
- The future of EU – Russia relations
- EU engagement in the MENA region
Recruitment is open! The scholarship application deadline is until 29th of January.
The regular application deadline is 25th of February.
Подати заявку можна за посиланням: https://diplomats.pl/spring-european-diplomacy-workshop-application-form/